Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Trouble At The Dairy

" HEY SON GO GET ME SOME GINGER NUTS AT THE DAIRY..... NOW".
"Man , you wake me up at 3 so you could tell me to get  you stupid ginger nuts. You're lucky they don't sell guns otherwise i'll use the money on that". "COME AGAIN SON". "nothing mum bye have a great day". so I went strolling down the street. As I reached the end of the street I saw a man behind a dump putting on some clothes almost looking like rubbish bags with white gloves. Thought it was Michael Jackson. I felt sorry for that poor man so I gave him the money for the ginger nuts. He looked at me and said "Oh Just getting ready for Halloween you know". It wasn't even close to Halloween but I just went with it.

So as I walked down into the dairy a rock came straight to face."Ah what was that for stupid Indian man". "Sorry just the security system. So I walked to where the ginger nuts were holding my eye and stood there surprised.  There was no ginger nuts so just so I just bought taro because  it was the only hard thing to wack my mum with. As I was just gonna step out...

"OY COME BACK AND PAY FOR THAT TARO OR I'LL CALL THE COPS". I walked back in and gave him the money. he looked at me and tried to whack me while saying it wasn't enough money. I dodged his soft hit and throw the taro straight to his face.He was sleeping so I decided to steal lots of things in the shop. As I was chucking lollies in my pockets I heard a body being pulled so I looked and it was the Michael Jackson guy dragging the Indian man in the toilet. I stood there laughing but it was too loud and the man heard. he dropped the body and walked my direction. I dashed to the taro section and got as much taro as I could.

I hid behind the crate of apples and when he came I threw it at him. He was about to pull out his gun out of a bag till one taro got him in the head. I called the cops and carried on throwing lollies in my pocket. When the cops arrived they took the man away. I walked out of the shop But as I was walking I saw the guys bag. I was going to leave it but I remember the guy pulling a gun out. I looked at the bag with a funny face knowing I could use it so I picked it up and walked back home. " SON DID YOU GET THE GINGER NUTS". I replied a "NO". She came stomping at me about to jab me in the face until I brought out the gun. She fainted and I went back to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.