Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

The Search

As the sun went down so was my eyes. The day of 11.9.1983 I was in an abandoned warehouse just near my mums house keeping my whereabouts secret. I was trying to find my dad. I could not sleep or they will find me.I had to keep moving but I had no energy and my mind was fading. Coffee couldn’t keep me awake and so my eyes went shut and I dropped in my bed.

I heard footsteps thumping outside “YOU GOT TEN SECONDS TO GIVE YOUR SELF UP OR WE ARE COMING IN.” I then woke up and looked through a crack in the wall and their they were standing behind trucks with snipers roaming the roofs of every building  that could get a sight on me. But what caught my attention was that one of them had my mum cuffed and blindfolded. She probably told them my location. I was lost, worried I didn’t know what to do with the countdown pressuring me.5,4,3,2...

“WAIT.”  I walked outside with my hands up. As I was walking my eye caught a person in the helicopter. I stood their looking at him saying to myself I knew him. Then it popped. He was a Russian general from WW1. I then looked down and saw my mum. I was running to her carelessly until a soldier smacked me in the face and I fell. My mum was chucked in a armored truck and I noticed a soldier smoking and his weapon belt with his bullet proof vest on the ground.

No soldiers around me they thought I was unconscious until I pounced for the weapons and armor on the ground shot the soldier smoking. Grabbing his weapon I shot everyone dead. The helicopter was then shooting me missing every shot. I grabbed my mum hotwired the nearest car and drove. The adrenaline coursing through my veins was too much and...

I woke up still in the warehouse. I noticed I was just sleeping. As the cops went past looking for me I continued my search for him.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.