Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

A Dog Ate My Homework.

It all started last Friday. Their I was stepping along confidently, clutching my homework in my hand. I have to say I was pleased with it. I’d spent hours finishing it the night before.
I was walking down to school until I heard a scary sound.....

I stopped in front of this fence and tilted my head. Their it was. It was really ugly.  It was sunshine. His eyes were blue with little teeth. He  looked harmless but inside he was adolf hitler. He didn’t like people walking past so I tried to creep past but I stepped in a twig. He saw me. Steam flew out of his nose and he broke out of his chain and smashed through the fence and kicked me on the road. I got really angry and out of nowhere a referee came.

So I stuffed the homework in my pocket. Me and the dog eyed each other out then the ref shouted “FIGHT”.Then the dogs arms went big and abs appeared on his stomach, his eyes turned red and his teeth went long. Punching each other for 1 minute his teeth sank into my butt. I lost He was going to end me until my homework fell out of my pocket.

He looked at my work. He put his butt out of my face and asked for the my work and he’ll let me go. I couldn’t but my life was better so I sacrificed my homework. As I walked away I heard ripping and scratching noises. As I sat down in my desk the teacher looked at me, then sniffed and knew that I didn’t have my homework.

Because she was in the navy she could tell if anything was wrong. I told her a dog ate my homework then I got 1 month detention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.