Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Rangoli Patterns.

In room 5 we are learning to make a Rangoli pattern.I know I have learnt this when I have made a good Rangoli pattern. My digital learning object shows that Rangoli patterns can welcome guests. These are the steps of how to make a Rangoli Pattern.
steps
1.make paints from coconuts and food coloring mixed with a little bit of water
2.mix orange,blue green, yellow and red from coconuts and food colouring mixed with a little bit of water
3.rub the crumbs between your fingers to make sure there are no lumps
4.use colored rice,powder, sand and powdered chalk chalk for the patterns
5.take a pinch of colored coconut
6.sprinkle a little bit  at a time
7.start from the middle and work outwards(don’t get the colors mixed up)

3 comments:

Quinlan said...

Hi that is very cool I like it you are very cool with all your amazing work it is very cool

Mahana said...

Hi I like your patterns they are filled with lots of inspiration.

Unknown said...

Great one! That's a very cool Rangoli designs and patterns. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.