Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Awsome Chromebook.

In Room 5 we are talking about something we have discovered and learnt by yourself this year? This is how Chromebooks helped me this year my leaning.

How has having a net books, connected to the internet, helped my learning this year?

It has made my learning faster  because I don’t have to take a long time looking for meanings in  the dictionary when I just have to type a word in the dictionary that I have in my Netbook. It is really good working in netbooks because anywhere you go you can still work and show other people your learning outside of school and they can learn from you. Also when teacher comments in my work the comments go in the side and not in your work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.