Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

My Cool Trap Prayer


In Room 5 we are learning to create a trap prayer for the people who are going to Purgatory. I know I have learnt this when the trap prayer I made has been answered by God. My prayer is for the people in purgatory. Purgatory is a place where you prepare for heaven. It is a place for people that died. In purgatory you reflect on what you have done on Earth.




Dear Forgiving God
Thank you for making us to live again with you after we die on earth. Help the people in purgatory to reflect in what they have done on earth. They are looking back in their sins in earth. I ask for your forgiveness in the people in purgatory. Please help everyone in purgatory to get prepared for Heaven. I promise to make good choices and pray for people in purgatory.

Amen.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.