Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Awesome Goals

WALT write goals to help us measure our learning. I know I have learnt this when I have completed my goals.

My goal for Reading is to develop skills to identify and link all relevant evidence across the text.This is important because it helps me understand the story The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be, Read for 20 mins each night, Read the sentence twice Have discussions with a partner about the book you read.


My goal for Reading  is to  develop skills to identify and link all relevant evidence across the text.This is important because it helps me understand  the story The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be, Read for 20 mins each night, Read the sentence twice
Have discussions with a partner about the book you read.


My goal for Maths is to get a better time in my basic facts
This is important because  it will help me get faster when I do other tests   
The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be do my timetable addition with a partner,
find  strategies to finish faster and do the easy ones first.

1 comments:

Junior said...

hi giuvaani i like your writing about your best goals

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.